- 297 Way Station Ct, Jefferson, CO 80456
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 2908 Sqft
- Enjoy this Highly Desirable River Front Property.Tarrall Private Fishing Club.Breathtaking views.Home was built taller to allow 360 degree mtn view and wrap around deck.One of the Larger lots in Stagestop,over 300 feet of Tarryall River outside your deck.Watch the fish swim down the river.Exterior Newly Stained. 10 Ft Ceiling on main level & master retreat.Walk into peaceful space with floor to ceiling windows in living room and dining area. Kitchen has island and light and bright.Open floor plan for parties.Gorgeo ...
- 2120 Fall River Rd Unit 16, Estes Park, CO 80517
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1026 Sqft
- Amazing Condo (2) Story Overlooking the Creek. Less than 3 miles to Rocky Mountain National Park. Built in 1999 and is in Pristine Condition. New Flooring Kitchen and Baths, New Carpet. Home sits in a quite area on property. Nothing behind you but occasional deer/elk. New Living Room Furniture, new dishes, new Flat screen TV's. All furniture, Lines, etc..Everything included. Bike into town or the Safeway. The window in the living room are floor to ceiling. Summer or winter this mountain view and the creek are delig ...
- 1927 Colorado # 103, Idaho Springs, CO 80452
- REDUCED PRICE 5.728 acres total. Black Eagle/Jack Pine Mill now available with 3 lots assembled. Lots are on 103 with easy access off 1-70. Mill had electric of 110 V and 440 V enclosed in conduit in the 1980. No power is currently active at Mill. Presently Zoned M1. No road access, must hike in. Call for a scheduled tour. Mill Equipment is sold separate and must be part of the sale, Price will be neg. on top of the land 1) Mine: Empire MS - 2308b 3.7 acresjk 3-4-73 & IMP,(Empire) 2) MINE: U S - 6030 0.128 ACRE ...